Face reading or physiognomy is a very fascinating technique where you interpret a person’s personality traits, fate (past, present, future), as well as health condition – just by studying the face! You can do facial readings on yourself, your lover, family members, friends, co-workers etc. and discover things that may surprise you! To help you get started, we’ve put together a simple face reading guide. Also, find out what face reading is all about, and when to call a professional face reader.
What is a Face Reading?
Face reading or physiognomy, is an ancient art of analyzing a person’s character based on their facial features. Every facial feature – such as narrow eyes, big nose, long chin, thick eyebrows etc. – has a psychological meaning. You see, facial features and personality traits – such as gifts, and talents – go hand in hand. Face reading is more than just learning about a person’s characteristics. It can also give you a general idea about your fate: past, present, and future. It is possible to actually see how a person’s life will turn out – starting from their childhood until their transition – just by reading the face! You can also do a face reading to reveal the state of your health. The Taoist monk healers used to read faces in their diagnostic practices. They discovered that since the skin is very thin and delicate on the face, the first signs of any health problems will be revealed in that specific area of the body. Today, practitioners of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) are still practicing face reading to detect illnesses in a patient.
If you want to learn about facial reading and how to do a face reading on yourself and on your friends, then keep reading. Below is a simple face reading guide that will teach you how to read:
1. Face Reading – Personality Traits
Let’s find out what your facial features say about your personality. You can also use this face reading guide to read faces on your friends to find out about their personality traits. So, if you want to know a person on a deeper level, here’s you chance! Learn how to read faces and personalities with this simple face reading guide.
Physiognomy – Face Shape
Oval Face Shape – Characteristics: An oval shaped face – also sometimes known as ”metal face” in Chinese face reading – is well proportioned and symmetrical; evenly shaped to the chin, with tapered jaws and fair complexion. Face readers have long noticed that people with metal face often have a high IQ, are perfectionists, and self-critical. They also tend to be weaker in physical strength. Even so, they tend to be very bold, and full of brilliant ideas, but often leave the ”heavy” work to their co-workers with heart shaped faces. They are true pioneers, even if their ideas can be a bit irrational at times. Other typical oval face shape personality traits include firmness and a sense of honesty. They seem to always obey the rules and can be great managers, judges, and diplomats. Anything that has to do with decision making and justice suit them extremely well.
- High IQ
- Weak physique
- Obey the rules
- Good in decision making
- Great in positions of justice
Round Face Shape – Characteristics: People with fleshy, plump, and round face – or sometimes referred as ”water face” in Chinese face reading– are very smart, intelligent, reflective, and diplomatic, with a strong business sense. They are very adaptable, dynamic, and enjoy variety, but tend to be slow in decision making. According to face readers, men and women with this face shape are very optimistic, kind, caring, and sensitive, and seek stable and long-term relationships. A person with a round face shape can be very creative and intuitive. Also, people with round faces are dreamers and thought to have vivid sexual fantasies!
- Business minded
Heart Face Shape – Characteristics: A heart shaped face – also sometimes known as ”wood face” in Chinese face reading – comes with a delicate chin suggesting that this person is not very interested in physical activity. Face readers have discovered that most people with heart shaped faces are not very fond of outdoor work and tend to have lower physique. They would rather spend their time analyzing and acquiring knowledge. Their tall and broad forehead indicates mental capacity and intellectual persuasion. Other heart shaped face characteristics include being natural leaders, good planners, and having a great sense of responsibility. They are also able to see the big picture, and seeing through a project. People with heart face shapes are deep thinkers, and very philosophical with strong ideals. They’d rather collect knowledge instead of spending time on their financial situation. A person with this face shape spend more time nurturing their relationships, as they are very loving and generous. Many writers, artists, and researchers are people with heart shaped faces.
- Lower physique
- Knowledge is more important than money
Square Face Shape – Characteristics: A person with square shaped face – or sometimes referred as ”earth face” in Chinese face reading – is very methodical, practical, and ”down to earth”. They seek stability and security in their work life, as well as in their personal life. You will never find them rushing into things, or taking unnecessary risks. Face readers have noticed that a person with this face shape prefer the safe and proven path. Other typical square face personality traits include being conservative, prudent, quiet, and not easily influenced by other people. Work areas that are suitable for a person with a square face shape are finance and insurance, since they are very trustworthy, perceptive, stable, and reliable.
- Down to earth
- Seeking stability
- Prefer the safe path
Triangle Face Shape – Characteristics: A triangle shaped face – also sometimes known as ”fire face” in Chinese face reading – has a dominant flared out chin and is narrower at the cheekbones, and even narrower at the forehead. People with this face shape are extroverted, very sociable, with a fun personality. Face readers have noticed that a person with a triangle face shape is like an open book, and never keeps grudges inside. They often have an illuminating quality and can change people’s perspective. A person with a triangle shaped face is very people-oriented and need others to fully shine. Working as a presenter or speaker are perfect career choices for a person with a fire face, or anything else that requires an audience or networking skills. The only thing they need to control in order to be successful is their fiery temper!
- Fun personality
- Keeps no grudges
- Good at networking
- Needs an audience
Physiognomy – Face Attributes
Next step in doing a physiognomy face reading is to look for key attributes of the face. The specific areas that professional face readers study are the forehead, eyes, lips, nose, and jaws.
Face Reading – FOREHEAD
Forehead reading is very important in physiognomy. Let’s see what the forehead can say about a person’s characteristics.
- Average forehead: intelligent, objective, organized, great teacher, they like clear ideas, intuitive, hard-working, balanced, great at solving problems
- High forehead: skilled at digesting information, like to learn new things, good at physics, maths & philosophy, prudent, can sense danger, hate taking risks, dislike uncertainty & disorder, seek security & clarity, methodical, like to plan in advance
- Low forehead: independent, spontaneous, act first & think later, surrounded by problems, they learn the hard way (from their own mistakes), they use their heart and not their head to solve problems and to approach life
Face Reading – EYES
The eyes can also tell you a lot about a person’s characteristics, according to Chinese face reading. ” Eyes are the window to the soul”. This is so true, especially when you learn more about face reading. So, what do face readers say about the eyes? Shape and personality, is there a connection?
Yes! Here’s what the experts have found out when it comes to different types of eyes and personality traits.
- Big eyes: receptive, open-minded, have an intellectual curiosity & vivid imagination, hate boredom, very creative, easily distracted, hypersensitive
- Small eyes: selective mind, organized, thorough, methodical, focus deeply on things that interest them, narrow-minded
Face Reading – NOSE
According to Chinese face reading, nose types and sizes can reveal a great deal about a person’s characteristics. Nose reading is very easy to do. Here’s what they have found out from years of practicing nose face reading:
- Short nose: kind, sensitive, defensive, it’s hard to get to know them well, dislike anything different, problems are often in their head and not in reality
- Long nose: decisive, bossy, active, enjoy traveling, sports & culture, love their freedom, need their space, dissatisfied, try anything new without really committing, chase “unattainable” ideals
- “Roman” nose: either they love something or they hate things with great passion, charismatic, enthusiastic, judgmental, principled
Face Reading – LIPS
Next, let’s delve into another important part of Chinese face reading – lips. You’ve probably noticed that the size of a person’s lips can say a lot about their personality. But what have professional face readers found out? Let’s start with thin lips personality traits.
- Thin lips: selective, quality is more important than quantity, sophisticated, love beautiful words, enjoy nice presentations, want things to be done properly
- Full lips: very confident, pleasure seeker in bed and in life in general, love trying new things, like to give, receive & share their experiences
Face Reading – CHIN / JAWS
A simple chin face reading can give you very valuable information in only few seconds. Here’s what the chin will tell you!
- Prominent chin/jaws: active, very impatient, like to take the first step and be in charge in a relationship as well at work, opinionated, judgmental, strong, often stand up and fight for what they believe in, many politicians have prominent chin/jaws
- Small chin/jaws: enjoy pleasures in life, sophisticated, demanding, intolerant, go for quality over quantity, seek authentic, intimate & harmonious relationships, conventional, like traditions.
2. Face Reading – FATE (Past, Present, Future)
The following face reading techniques can be used to get an idea about a person’s past and what’s going on in their life right now. You can also use this technique to do a general prediction of the future!
0-20 years of age: A forehead reading is a great technique to use if you want to learn about someone’s past. The area at the top of the forehead (1 – see picture) is called the celestial region in face reading – indicating that a person’s childhood is determined by ”heaven” and fate rather than by the person’s own efforts. You will be able to learn about their relationship with their parents when you do a forehead reading. Chinese face readers have found that a clear forehead is a sign of a happy childhood whereas a dull skin color or indented forehead are revealing health issues, problems at school, or trouble with family members during that period in life.
- 21-26 years of age: If you study the area in the middle of the forehead (2 – see picture), you will see what’s been going in the person’s life after they moved from home and started their career path. A nice rounded bright forehead indicates a great start in their career – whereas a darker skin color in that area or if that area is indented, shows that the person must struggle a lot to gain success, according to Chinese face reading.
- 27-39 years of age: The area between the eyebrows (3 – see picture) is associated with life after the age of 27, according to Chinese face reading. If this area is bright, firm, and gently rounded, then the person has a very positive outlook on life. If the eyebrows are thick and there is a wide space between them, then the person will make a lot of money and live a long life. If the eyebrows are very close together, that signifies that the person has difficulty in forgiving and letting go of things. A dull or dark color in this area is associated with health issues and unhappiness in career.
- 40-60 years of age: If you study the area at the center of the eyes down to the nose tip (4 – see picture), you will get an idea on how life will turn out when they are in their middle age. Chinese face readers believe that black spots or cross lines in this area are indications of health issues or problems with their spouse.
- Love Region: If you want to know about a person’s love life, then check out the cheeks (5 – see picture)! Chinese face readers have noticed that people with rounded bright cheeks tend to fall in love very deeply. Chinese face readers believe that people with low cheeks, uneven cheeks, or with wrinkles, tend to have unhappy love affairs due to over indulgence or selfishness.
- Fertility & Energy Region: The area between the nose tip and upper lip (6 – see picture) – or philtrum – represents the person’s energy resources and ability to have children. Longevity and the ability to have children, is associated with a long, deep, and broad philtrum, according to Chinese face reading. Short philtrum is associated with an early death, and a flat philtrum is a sign of childlessness and low energy.
- 60– years of age: The chin represent the period after the 60th year of age (7 – see picture). A rounded and spacious chin indicates happiness in old age. A dark hue or a weak chin represents no close friends and unhappiness during that period of life. It can also mean dangers of drowning, food poisoning,or waterborne diseases, according to Chinese face reading.
3. Face Reading – HEALTH
Chinese face reading does not only include the study of a person’s character and fate, it can also be applied to learn about the overall state of a person’s health. In fact, a skilled TCM doctor can detect up to 70 % of a patient’s health issues, just by examining the face! This medical art was developed by Taoist monk healers 3,000 years ago. They discovered that the face is like a hologram, and each internal organ and energy meridian, is connected to a specific area on the face. Due to its simplicity and accuracy, face reading is still a common diagnostic practice within the Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM).
Below are some simple face reading techniques that you can use to get clues about a person’s health.
- Forehead – A forehead reading can give you insights about the condition of a person’s heart, bladder, and small intestines. A forehead without any spots, lines, rash, or color change, indicates a good physical health. If there are any skin problems on the forehead, then there may be problems with the heart, bladder, or small intestines – (internal organs or energy meridians).
- Temples, Area between the Eyes – Problems with the liver can show up as pimples, lines, or color changes around the eyes.
- Area below the Eyes – Eye bags, or dark circles under the eyes are indications of issues with the kidneys or the kidney meridian, according to Chinese face reading.
- Upper Cheek, Upper Lip – Any problems with the stomach will be noticed on the upper cheek or upper lip, as color change, rash, spots, or lines.
- Nose, Ears – Red nose or ears, or spots on these areas, can be signs of heart problems, according to Chinese face reading.
- Lower Cheeks, Chest – The lung is related to the lower cheeks and chest, which means that any problems with the lung could show up as skin problems on these areas.
- Lower Lip, Crease at base of Nostrils, Sides of Chin, Back – Skin problems in any of these areas could be a sign of problems with the large intestines, according to Chinese face reading.
- Chin, Jawline – Chinese face readers have noticed that spots, lines, or color changes on the chin are indications of hormonal imbalance, or problems with the reproductive system.
Can Anyone Become a Face Reader?
Reading faces doesn’t have to be difficult. Anyone can learn the basics of face reading. There are thousands of facial features to study, but you don’t need to know them all to become an amateur face reader. By comprehending the most important facial features, you will be able to interpret a person’s character and talents. All you need is a lot of practice, and it’s so much fun doing face reading on yourself, your friends, and family members. Follow the face reading guide described above and get started. Have fun!
When to Call a Professional Face Reader?
If you have any doubts and want a full face reading, please contact a face reading expert. You can ask about yourself, or show a picture of a friend to a recommended professional face reading astrology team. Get valuable information about your lover’s, friend’s, or college’s attributes and behavior! Here are a few examples on questions that you can ask a face reader:
- Can I trust him/her?
- Do we have anything in common?
- Is this prospective client reliable?
- Should I hire this employee candidate?
Face reading is a fascinating type of psychic reading that you can get online 24/7. So, if you want a full, in-depth face reading, then contact professional face reading astrology experts. A tip is to try Oranum Pyshic Network and type in “face reader” in the search box.
Face Reading vs Psychic Reading?
Psychic readings can be divided into two categories – ”unstructured psychic reading” and ”structured psychic reading”. An unstructured psychic reader don’t use any divination tool at all, to get information about a client’s past, present, and future. On the other hand, a structured psychic reader use divination tools such as tarot cards, astrology birth charts, crystals, rune stones, I-Ching coins, wine sediments / tea leafs / coffee grounds (Tasseography), or study the hand shape, lines, markings, and mounts on the hand (Palmistry) etc. to get insights about their love life, relationships, career, money, and health. Face reading is also a type of “structured” psychic reading.
Face reading is very much like palm reading, where the psychic studies some specific part of the client’s physical body get clarity and answers. Face reading involves the study of the face – including lines, spots, and color changes on the face, as well as the shape of the face. You’d be surprised how a simple face reading can give you clarity and answers! Face readings has been popular in China for thousands of years, and has spread throughout the world due to its simplicity as well as accuracy.
Face Reading Techniques
The study of determining personal characteristics from the features of the face (physiognomy) has been fascinated by cultures all around the world. The Chinese healers have practiced face reading for thousands of years, and they believe that facial features can reveal hidden truths about an individual’s personality. The art of face reading was also practiced by the Greek philosopher Socrates (470-399), and Marco Polo (1254-1324) discovered that physiognomy face reading was practiced in India as well!
Is Face Reading for Real?
Well, if you think that reading faces sounds strange then you should know that scientists are nowadays starting to accept that there may be a correlation between the shape of the face and characteristics. In fact, a recent study showed that men with a wide face tend to feel more powerful. The scientists from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee also noticed that men with this characteristic had a tendency to lie more in business in order to make more money. Find out more: The Royal Society Publishing.
Today, there are online face reading astrology experts available 24/7 that can give you valuable information about yourself and your loved ones in a matter of minutes! A quick glance of a person’s face can help you get a fair idea about your date’s characteristics, your friend’s fate, or your client’s talents characteristics. Learning a few simple face reading techniques can be very useful in your personal life as well as in your professional life.
Go ahead and contact the best face reading astrology experts right now!